Irish Ferries Enthusiasts | Forum

Your guide to Ireland's ferry services

News:New Forums - if you experience any problems, please e-mail [email protected]

Site maintenance

(Read 1090 times)

Kieran

• Administrator
Hi all,

I plan to make some updates to the site template over the weekend, which will hopefully address an issue some members are having logging in.

Hopefully the site will only be offline for a short period of time.

Kieran

ferryfan

Users trying to log in using the login on the top left under the avatar panel are being given an error message. However you can log in as normal using the login link further down the left side panel.

Kieran

• Administrator
Sorry, yes, log in should work with this link: https://www.irish-ferries-enthusiasts.com/forum/login/

I need to make changes to the template, but need to do some testing before putting it live.

Kieran

• Administrator
Hi all,

This issue with logging in should be resolved now, apologies for the delay, the errors were a result of a change to SMFs security features, any further issues, please let me know.

Also, the theme still needs some more work, apologies things don't look as good as usual, leave it with me.

giftgrub

Wow, very different look, cool. Thanks as always Kieran. Without you we would have to gather on street corners to discuss all this ferry related stuff....

Steven

Excellent work Kieran
Steve in Belfast (suburbia)

Webmaster of www.niferry.co.uk
Flickr: www.flickr.com/tarbyonline

ccs

Nice fresh look. Well done and thanks for all the good work.

Kieran

• Administrator
Without you we would have to gather on street corners to discuss all this ferry related stuff....

Haha, i can just see you all standing on the East Link Bridge chatting away.

Obviously, if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve things, let me know!