Swansea-Cork

Started by Kieran, February 10, 2008, 05:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morris23

Watched her go out on friday night 18/06. She left swansea at 8.55pm.

swan

julia loading up with vehicles at swansea

Collision-course

I see ABP has finally got a bigger bus to transfer foot passengers to Julia in the absence of a working gangway.

derekchoochoo

I see Severn Link have both their Fastcats up for sale at Swansea, via a broker, without them ever having entered service.

swan

Julia was in Swansea today (monday)

normally it's wed, fri, sun

so extra sailings for the summer period must have started  8-)

Jonah19

That's right Bayside. She's now in at 7am on a Sunday for a quick turnaround departing at 9am then back in for 7am on the Monday. All good.

derekchoochoo

Wonder why the internal watertight doors were being opened/closed 10 miles S of Milford Haven?

Kieran

QuoteWonder why the internal watertight doors were being opened/closed 10 miles S of Milford Haven?

Some doors are kept closed at all time, and only opened when someone needs to pass through them.

derekchoochoo

I see at long last there are some bargain short period return fares being advertised for the autumn!!!

derekchoochoo

Is it me? The booking engine doesn't seem to quote you anything approaching the advertised short break (with car) offers???

facet58

Does anyone know why the JULIA is at anchor in Swansea Bay after docking early this morning

Jonah19

I see Fastnet have changed the arrival and departure times to 8am and 8pm. Tactic to save fuel? Or cynically so that they can serve breakfast on the ship maybe before berthing?

Kieran

Could be to allow more padding delays too....