Irish Ferries Fleet movements

Started by Collision-course, January 05, 2010, 02:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Futureskipper

Dublin Swift sailings have been postponed until further notice

IFPete

I doubt we will see demand for Swift until mid June

Alan G

I doubt we will see Swift in service this year.

A83

Ísle of Inishmore cancelled today due to 'extraordinary circumstances'. Any idea what these are?

Futureskipper

Does anyone know why WB Yeats is moored near the cruise ship terminal and near P&O's berth sorry idk the terminal number

jgf

Is it just moored there because there is no Sunday morning rotation ie 02.00ex Dublin and 08.15 ex Holyhead are not running. 

Futureskipper

Alright sound, I was just curious

Chris2016

According to the Irish ferries schedule the WB yeats is back on the france run tomorrow

marsav68

Quote from: Chris2016 on June 08, 2020, 11:49:28 AM
According to the Irish ferries schedule the WB yeats is back on the france run tomorrow
Yes, although they haven't reverted to the original schedule. We were supposed to be sailing from Cherbourg on Thursday. I suspect they are not yet going to full, every 2nd day service yet.

IFPete

Epsilon and WB Yeats have swapped rosters for now.

Swift is appearing on the Booking engine later this week.

I would be surprised if she goes into servive before 30 June 2020.

ferryfan

Quote from: IFPete on June 09, 2020, 08:45:25 AM
Epsilon and WB Yeats have swapped rosters for now.

Swift is appearing on the Booking engine later this week.

I would be surprised if she goes into servive before 30 June 2020.
I have noticed Swift on the engine a couple of times but it seems they only update a few days at a time Swift's movements are not noted in Dublin Port's transfer letter.

ccs

Quote from: Chris2016 on June 08, 2020, 11:49:28 AM

Anyone got any idea of how busy the sailing was?

jgf

Inishmore is having 24hrs off due to technical issues cancelled ex Rosslare tonight until tomorrow night.

Futureskipper

Anyone know why at the WB Yeats is travelling past skerries? (At the time of typing)

marsav68

Quote from: Futureskipper on June 29, 2020, 10:47:28 PM
Anyone know why at the WB Yeats is travelling past skerries? (At the time of typing)

Probably just freeing up the berth. There was no France sailing on Monday. It starts the 2 day rotation from today.