Irish Ferries Fleet movements

Started by Collision-course, January 05, 2010, 02:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Futureskipper

I do have a zoomed in picture of the funnel in another photograph which is somewhere in my gallery, the image is a picture from Brittany Ferries' twitter page and it is in daylight and the funnel looks normal from the exterior. It's good to see the Ulysses back running.
Is the Swift meant to start operation in the next few days or weeks or has it been stopped due to this virus outbreak

marsav68

Quote from: Futureskipper on March 24, 2020, 10:48:13 PM

Is the Swift meant to start operation in the next few days or weeks or has it been stopped due to this virus outbreak

On booking engine from Dublin on 2nd April. But that can obviously change

Niall

Can you put up that photo on here please?

Futureskipper

Here it is  it's slightly cropped too much but from the photo it seems normal

ccs

Anyone know how long more WB Yeats will be on Rosslare-Prembroke route?

ferryfan

Not sure how long IOI will be in dry dock but we do know that WB will not be starting her France service as planned this weekend Epsilon sailings to Holyhead over weekend cancelled as she will be making the France crossing.

Niall

I think Inishmore is due back in Rosslare this weekend

IFPete

No rush to bring IOI or Swift back into service due to Covid 19,

Futureskipper

Could Harland and Wolfe (H&W) do the scrubber installation on the Isle Of Inishmore or does it have to go to Poland after this pandemic situation

IFPete

She will go to Poland in October when WB Yeats comes off France route

Futureskipper

Found a recent photo of the Ulysses and the funnel seems to be normal as it was on the exterior.

ferryfan

Isle of Inishmore on her way back to Rosslare. WB will be returning to take up her Dublin Holyhead route with Epsilon taking the France service.

Chef

Quote from: Futureskipper on March 30, 2020, 06:36:09 PM
Found a recent photo of the Ulysses and the funnel seems to be normal as it was on the exterior.
Thanks for posting, looks like all her bits and pieces are still the same .

jgf

WB  Yeats on her way from Rosslare to Holyhead to pick up this evenings   8.15 departure.
Epsilon is cancelled this afternoon ex Dublin Foreteller is sailing instead.