Irish Ferries Fleet movements

Started by Collision-course, January 05, 2010, 02:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bfm003

Caoimhin_McGuinnes

oh right ! i thought you were talkin to me as in a lorry bent the barrier lol ..

FerryMan

QuoteWhere you one of the ones that bent the Ulysses new safety barrier on deck 5?

No not me this time  ;D ;D they have been damaged twice already, same gang. The engineering crew on Ulysses are not to happy.
Ferry Master

bfm003

QuoteWhere you one of the ones that bent the Ulysses new safety barrier on deck 5?

No not me this time  ;D ;D they have been damaged twice already, same gang. The engineering crew on Ulysses are not to happy.

Yeah I know ;D ;D

FerryMan

Yeah I know ;D ;D

MAKman I take it you work on board?

MAK as in MaK cat engines?
Ferry Master

bfm003

Yeah I know ;D ;D

Just like you said previously "I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you" ;D ;D

Caoimhin_McGuinnes

Hmm something is making me smile and tickling my nose and is saying to me that you work down in the engines room ! As when i asked you why she was cutting speed you said the same story ! I can tell you but i have to kill you ! Lol

bfm003

It was ferryman that told you he would have to kill you, the post is at the top of page 4.

FerryMan

Yeah I know ;D ;D

Just like you said previously "I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you" ;D ;D
It all cloak and dagger, as Eamonn could have us both ending up in a Russian transit zone ;D ;D ;D
Ferry Master

larry

or in the back of a russian ford transit

Steven

Quoteor in the back of a russian ford transit
That would be a GAZ GAZelle.  Pretty rare in Ireland I would have thought but you never know!  Perhaps its what damaged the barrier as a result of its eastern bloc underpinnings  failing ;D

So does Anyone actually have any IF news lol
Steve in Belfast (suburbia)

Flickr: www.flickr.com/tarbyonline

bfm003

No, but I could make something up if you like 8-)

Oh, there is a new Costa Coffee machine on Ulysses (that one is true) :D

Caoimhin_McGuinnes

there sure is ! on boylans cafe

How come they got rid of cafe layfette ?

bfm003

Cafe Lafayette is still there, it now sells Costa Coffee.
Boylan's is the restaurant area around the corner from the cafe.

FerryMan

€osta €offee ;D ;D

Irish Ferries coffee disaster!

http://cabbagesofdoom.blogspot.ie/2013/06/irish-ferries-coffee-disaster.html
Ferry Master