Irish Ferries Fleet movements

Started by Collision-course, January 05, 2010, 02:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferryman972411

Just read an update on fb that IF have advised freight companies return is now Friday. Ulysses also taken off booking engine till friday

Steven

Quote from: ferryman972411 on July 02, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
Just read an update on fb that IF have advised freight companies return is now Friday. Ulysses also taken off booking engine till friday
According to the freight timetable she's back with the 08:05 ex Dub.  However she's not currently expected to leave Belfast until Thursday night.  Even then that's unconfirmed, so it's a case of wait and see I suppose.  It's not a job that can be rushed.
Steve in Belfast (suburbia)

Flickr: www.flickr.com/tarbyonline

ferryman972411

Quote from: Steven on July 02, 2018, 07:23:41 PM
Quote from: ferryman972411 on July 02, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
According to the freight timetable she's back with the 08:05 ex Dub.  However she's not currently expected to leave Belfast until Thursday night.  Even then that's unconfirmed, so it's a case of wait and see I suppose.  It's not a job that can be rushed.

wheres the info for when she's destined to leave belfast?

Steven

Quote from: Steven on June 12, 2018, 08:41:35 PM
As I've detailed on NI Ferry Site, W.B. YEATS is now off the booking engine.  Totally.  Oscar is doing some Dublin to France sailings at the start of October by the looks of things with Swift still coming off the schedule on October 8th.  Strangely just Ulysses on the Dublin - Holyhead route from then forward at the moment!

https://www.niferry.co.uk/irish-ferries-cancels-all-sailings-of-wb-yeats/

All sorts of speculation flying around as to what the exact delay is and who is responsible.

W.B. YEATS place as second ship has been taken by...  OSCAR WILDE.  Could be an issue for freight if things stay that way. 

IFPete

At that rate Irish Continental Group would have shares in Sian Industies.

My feeling is Irish Ferries will not publish anything until after the sea trials.

It seams so strange that after all the good work the shipyard did they could end up is such a bad place on this build.

ferryman972411

Ulysses undertaking sea trials thursday for service on friday ex dub 0805

pdnr777

Does anybody know what is wrong with Isle of Inishmore. My parents currently travelling on it today from Pembroke to Rosslare. They were told when they checked in at Pembroke that the ship would dock in Rosslare at least 45 mins late due to engine troubles

IFPete

Maybe she is going to Drydock after Ulysses

NathanBrady

Quote from: pdnr777 on July 03, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
Does anybody know what is wrong with Isle of Inishmore. My parents currently travelling on it today from Pembroke to Rosslare. They were told when they checked in at Pembroke that the ship would dock in Rosslare at least 45 mins late due to engine troubles
She's emotional over Ulysses ha ha.  You said it was engine so why ask

ferryman972411

Anyone got anymore info on ulysses?

Davy Jones

May explain why they didn't bring her North to cover Ulysses' hospitalisation.

Steven

Quote from: ferryman972411 on July 04, 2018, 06:13:10 PM
Anyone got anymore info on ulysses?

Due to leave dry dock around midday last I heard (and no she doesn't appear to have been painted or anything incase anyone is wondering).  She'll probably need trials given the nature of the problem, so hopefully those go well.  Still scheduled to be back on the 08:05 on Friday.

ferryfan

Ulysses due to take the 0240 ex Holyhead on the 6th July.

IFPete

Epsilon scheduled to take 2055 Dublin- Holyhead and Ulysses due to take 0240 Holyhead - Dublin  and Epsilon 0830 Holyhead - Dublin

Steven

Quote from: ferryfan on July 05, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
Ulysses due to take the 0240 ex Holyhead on the 6th July.
Not any more.  Now lot leaving Belfast Dry Dock until this Saturday 7th