Stena Line fleet movements

Started by Collision-course, October 12, 2008, 04:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Futureskipper

Stena Nordica looks like it's anchored in Holyhead in the bay in the harbour

Davy Jones

Weekend layover again I suspect due to low Traffic.

Superfasts VII and VIII are also out of sync so they may be doing something similar on the North corridor.

ferryfan

Sadly reports of woman overboard from Stena Horizon yesterday afternoon. Rescue boat from Horizon launched and recovered a body.

ferryfan

Face masks compulsory on all Stena sailings and in all port buildings from 15 June exceptions for young children and those with breathing problems.

IFPete

Anyway Irish UK and French Goverment advise is essential travel only.   

Futureskipper

Superfast X work has finished and sailing on to france

jgf

Stena Estrid on the way back to Holyhead.

Futureskipper

Stena Lagan is back in Turkey

ColinB

Nordica seems to be at Fishguard and Europe is en route as normal. Wonder if there is going to be a change over of vessels?

Davy Jones

According to the Stena timetable, Nordica is taking over tomorrow (17th).

Could it be that she is cheaper to run than Stena Europe? - although I wouldn't have thought so with those big engines.

Perhaps they are taking advantage of Nordica being in the area and are going to drydock Europe early.

ColinB

Thanks for that.  Doesn't seem that long since Europe had the big refit but time flies and I suppose a dry docking is due soon.

marsav68

Europe has arrived into Belfast this morning.

The insider

Adventurer off to drydock Belfast early july for 3 weeks ..major stabilizer issues ..Nordica to cover

ColinB

So, by early July, Europe will be back on Fishguard-Rosslare freeing up Nordica, I guess?