Stena Line fleet movements

Started by Collision-course, October 12, 2008, 04:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferryfan

This morning Adventurer was 2 hours late leaving Dublin due to some technical issue, bad timing!

Futureskipper

Stena Estrid is berthed on the right side of pier beside Stena Superfast VII

HSS

Quote from: jgf on May 01, 2020, 09:20:45 PM
Stena Nordica on its way to Holyhead just passed the channel.
Great to see Nordica back, one of my favourites, just a shame I can't take a trip on her due to lockdown!

ferryfan

Quote from: HSS on May 05, 2020, 08:34:39 PM
Quote from: jgf on May 01, 2020, 09:20:45 PM
Stena Nordica on its way to Holyhead just passed the channel.
Great to see Nordica back, one of my favourites, just a shame I can't take a trip on her due to lockdown!
Ditto

Davy Jones

Is it just me, or do Stena Nordica and Isle of Inishmore both seem to have a higher technical reliability than most of the other Irish Sea ferries?

IFPete

Isle of Inishmore , Stena Europe, Stena Adventurer, WB Yeats and Ulysses are very reliable.

The reliability issues have happened due to lack of adequate drydocking time on Ulysses, Stena Superfast VII & VIII.

This was rectified the following drydocking. 

ferryfan

Stena Adventurer gone tech this morning has not left Dublin as of 1130 she is currently berthed at Irish Ferries 49 having spent the morning cruising around Dublin bay. Passengers for this afternoons 1400 ex Holyhead have been transferred onto Ulysses at 1410.

SEA

Yes and the Adventurer was on Berth 49 (Irish ferries Berth) and had a tug in attendance for departure . The last time I seen her on this Berth was nearly 20 years ago when she was Brand new and they had the usual functions on Board for the VIPS etc;

Futureskipper

Stena Nordica seems to be maneuvering just outside holyhead and WB Yeats is moored down near the cruise ship terminal in Dublin, is this something to do with the Adventurers porblems

anglesey_boy

Stena have terminated the contracts of the zero-hour employed temporary crew (after their fight to get furloughed in the first instance) and Permanent Part Time Crew and offered redundancy packages to all other crew.

Things not looking too good or happy morale there at the moment.

Jamie1608

The Stena Lagan is showing off the Greek coast.

That rebuild went well then.

Futureskipper

Stena Lagan is to be laid up until further notice due to COVID-19, Stena Lagan's lengthening will be postponed for up to 6months Stena Line Confirmed

Niall

She is en route to Limassol for lay up there

boathansm

Stena Nordica will not return back to Karlskrona-Gdynia this summer.