Irish Ferries Enthusiasts | Forum

X

Trouble logging in? Click here

Stena Line fleet movements(Read 1279116 times)
Re: Stena Line fleet movements Reply #2820 on: July 07, 2020, 06:20:29 pm
And there you have it, straight into dry dock in Dunkirk.

Re: Stena Line fleet movements Reply #2821 on: July 26, 2020, 11:22:07 am
Stena Adventurer leisurely making her way back heading to Holyhead from where she will resume service on the 1400 to Dublin tomorrow.

Re: Stena Line fleet movements Reply #2822 on: July 26, 2020, 11:24:54 am
Where next for Stena Nordica?

Re: Stena Line fleet movements Reply #2823 on: July 26, 2020, 11:51:05 am

Re: Stena Line fleet movements Reply #2824 on: August 04, 2020, 07:38:31 am
Is Embla ahead of schedule? Just noticed is has appeared on radar this morning.

Re: Stena Line fleet movements Reply #2825 on: August 04, 2020, 09:13:42 am
Under going sea trials at the moment in China , as scheduled .

Re: Stena Line fleet movements Reply #2826 on: August 04, 2020, 10:26:57 pm
Just back from my fist ferry crossing this year. I took Stena Estrid from Dublin and the ship is excellent and the crew were very professional especially in relation to covid guidelines,
I returned on Stena Adventurer and was surprised at how many changes have been made to her during her recent dry docking.
On deck 7 the Hygge Lounge is now located overlooking the bow (was previously a popular seating area) The cinema's have been relocated and a gaming machine area is now located in their place. The Met Grill on deck 7 has been replaced with the Barista Coffee shop. I think the children's play area has been closed due to restrictions
On deck 8 the Stena Plus lounge has been extended taking over the area vacated by the Barista Coffee shop. The Met Grill is now Taste and has all new seating and flooring.
On Deck 9 the cinema's have taken the space previously occupied by the Hygge Lounge. Cabin keys are now issued at check in instead of guest services and the keys are now disposable cardboard.
Again covid precautions are in place all over the ship with crew on both ships doing a great job explaining things to passengers and insisting on face coverings being worn. Perspex screens are in place at all counters and guest services.
Social distancing measures in place all over the ship with seating areas limited and blocked. Foot passengers numbers boarding by coach are also being limited to about 15 per coach.
A warning for people travelling by foot, Morton's are not operating any services to either Stena or Irish Ferries terminals and today there were no taxi's at the port.