New Ferry Ireland - Wales

Started by ernst, March 15, 2012, 10:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ernst

Dear  all
We hope today to make the first agreements to take a new ferry to swansey cork within 2 months and maybe a huge fast ferry there.
  Follow our news the next days

ernst

I have followed many of the comments from all of you on this site the last months and we want to come very near to all the members. It will be one of our plans  to make 24-36 times cruises because it is really a cruise ferry  we can get where you can spoil yourself

ernst

We will not use a fastferry on Swansea - Cork
there it will be a cruise ferry

giftgrub

Just a little pointer when setting up your ferry company, Ireland is spelt with an e not as Irland. It will save a lot of effort later to get the spellings correct.

ernst

We have fixed the price and are now preparing the final agreement on a upgraded ex scandinavian ferry
let us all do all we can to again having a ferry on swansea cork
you are welcome to send private messages to me if you want to be a part of the new venture

ernst

new ferrie will be presented within the next 48 hours

smckane

Ferry is spelt that way, rather than 'ferrie'.

You see, emship, it is things like that that make most of us here think that you're trolling the forum rather than adding to it. I'd love to be proven wrong and find that you are starting up a new route.

... but it doesn't give me any confidence to sail on the route. Somehow I'm expecting the onboard signage to read along the lines of "Lifebootz thees wai -->"

cullyburn

I feel that 'Stewart' is maybe being too negative, however, he's correct in that there is always the possibility of 'Trolling' on any site.
'Emship' states that news will be forthcoming in the next few days' therefore let's hold fire to the weekend and by then 'Emship' should be able to 'Put up or Shut up' 

derekchoochoo

Excuse my ignorance but what is "trolling"?

In all fairness I guess Emship is not a gentleman heralding from either Eire or the UK, so these may just be errors of translation?

But....it sounds as though within a few days he should be able to confirm his facts....so perhaps we shouldn't judge too harshly too soon.....he may just come up trumps, as it kind of sounds more as though he is a frontperson for a consortium?

Plus his lot might come up with something better than the Dubrovnik or Madeleine!

Anyone know of a suitable candidate "upgraded ex Scandinavian ferry" that is currently on the market?

facet58

Quite agree cullyburn. emship is the real deal i think after some digging around,but if he can pull this off i am not sure.

cullyburn

For Your Information 'Pugwash'
Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Etymology|Trolling, identity, and anonymity|Concern troll|Troll sitesIn Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet) - Cached.More results from en.wikipedia.org »

In its worst form it is the practice of defaming tribute sites to someone whose life has taken an unfortunate turn.

Reference to the SCUMBAG referred to in todays papers who 'Trolled' the site to Patrice Muamba    >:(

Collision-course

I too am inclined to think emship is genuine , to echo what Rosscommon has said , I have watch this proccess closely , I have examined the Fastnet Line case from very start as a lobby group to its conclusion as an insolvent operating company , and I can tell you that the pit falls and perils are many , and it is a VERY expensive project weather it succeeds or not.

derekchoochoo

If Emship is genuine (as I hear he probably is), and by any chance pulls the rabbit out of the proverbial hat, then this could be the ideal situation, for WCC to get behind, rather than being a ferry operator themselves.

derekchoochoo

Further research shows Emship DOES have a track record in the shipping industry and (IMO) deserves support at this stage.

larry

what points to this, i sincerely would love to believe that this was true