Stena Edda

Started by Meet the dockers, January 21, 2020, 04:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meet the dockers

Does anyone know when Stena Edda is expected on the Belfast/Liverpool route and which vessel she is likely to replace, i.e. Mersey or Lagan?

Cladyman

Alan G

She is two months behind Stena Estrid so March would seem likely. Stena Lagan is due to go first for lengthening and front loading conversion.

IFPete

Will Stena Lagan move to Baltic after lengthening.

marsav68

Just tracking Edda, I've never noticed this before.

Cillian

Might be just as it travels through the Gulf of Aden

Niall

Protection from Somali pirated

Chef

Guess what the rolling stop off of Galle in Sri Lanka was for , Estrid done the same during her delivery voyage .

Jamie1608

The Stena Edda in now in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of port said.

Next stop Gibraltar

Niall

Quote from: Jamie1608 on February 14, 2020, 06:11:23 PM
The Stena Edda in now in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of port said.

Next stop Gibraltar

No it's Algeciras

Steven

In response to the original question, March.  She has appeared on the booking engine BUT I've spoken to Stena directly and her maiden voyage is only pencilled in at present.  She's due at Algeciras then she will head for the U.K.
Steve in Belfast (suburbia)

Flickr: www.flickr.com/tarbyonline

Meet the dockers

Thanks Steven. It's interesting to note that according to the booking engine that Edda is replacing Mersey rather than Lagan as had been previously indicated

marsav68

Edda underway again. Due Belfast 26/02.

ferryfan

Stena Edda somewhere on the Irish Sea her ais is not working at the moment but she looks well on course to arrive in Belfast before her ata os 0800 on the 26th

marsav68

Quote from: ferryfan on February 24, 2020, 04:16:24 PM
Stena Edda somewhere on the Irish Sea her ais is not working at the moment but she looks well on course to arrive in Belfast before her ata os 0800 on the 26th

Seems to be back now on vessel finder and marine watch

She is south east of Tuskar. I'd say she will hit Belfast tomorrow unless she is going to Liverpool first?