W B Yeats Disappointment

Started by concregg, June 03, 2019, 02:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven

Quote from: Niall on October 31, 2019, 01:59:19 PM
Norrona was built by Flender Werft in Luebeck if I'm not mistaken!

Designed by FSG and built with extensive engineering support from them.  She was originally to be built at FSG but a combination of yard availability, cost (Smyril couldn't fund her in time for the original slot apparently), and politics (Flender needed the work) meant she wasn't.

Quote from: IFPete on November 01, 2019, 09:18:55 AM
I am sure if expertise was required FSG would not be found wanting in contracting it in to complete the design.
Which would cost.  Don't forget they are trying to get costs down, not increase them. 

Also more than a little embarrassing for a business actively advertising its design expertise!
Steve in Belfast (suburbia)

Flickr: www.flickr.com/tarbyonline

bissiere

hello i would like to know if there are animations and shows on the yeats in the summer as did on oscar wilde thank you

IFPete

WB Yeats is work in still progress. The walls look bland , nothing a few paintings wouldnt solve,

They used the freight drivers restaurant during the summer for street food.

Dont be surprised if they change the lighting in the bar to make it more homely.

They have a stage in the bar, why not have live entertainment.

Steven

Quote from: IFPete on December 24, 2019, 12:20:17 PM
WB Yeats is work in still progress. The walls look bland , nothing a few paintings wouldnt solve,

They used the freight drivers restaurant during the summer for street food.

Dont be surprised if they change the lighting in the bar to make it more homely.

They have a stage in the bar, why not have live entertainment.

Entertainment costs money.  They provided some for the press launch I believe though!
Steve in Belfast (suburbia)

Flickr: www.flickr.com/tarbyonline

alfie79

there was live music on WB last summer

bissiere

irish ferries are they going to make changes inside wb yeats have they already made?