Irish Ferries bookings 2019

Started by ferryfan, December 04, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferryfan

Bookings are now open for Ireland-UK for 2019. No mention of Epsilon on any route, Swift makes her return on the 12th April taking  2 hours and 15 minutes to make the crossing she's on the route until the 30th September. No France timetable yet.

jgf

Open  now for Dublin Cherbourg on WB Yeats

jgf

Still no idea of Rosslare Roscoff.

Niall

Bookings are only on Epsilon as far as I can make out. No mention of Yeats or Oscar.

Cladyman

First sailings is around 12th March from Dublin.

Ahows that Espilon covering until then.

No sign of Oscar Wilde on schedule!

jgf

WB Yeats showing on booking engine to the end of September with Epsilon taking over on October 1st.

Steven

Quote from: jgf on December 16, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
WB Yeats showing on booking engine to the end of September with Epsilon taking over on October 1st.

As previously notified then.  Will change when the second new build arrives of course. 

As posted in the other thread, strong rumours being repeated by usually very reliable people that there's an agreement to sell Oscar already in place. 
Steve in Belfast (suburbia)

Flickr: www.flickr.com/tarbyonline

jgf

Hi folks looking for an educated guess. I want to travel on Oscar Wilde before it disappears.

I was considering doing it next week. 
Looking at the booking engine Oscar is covering Ulysses and there is no sailings on the Epsilon roster. 

What are the chances of this changing to WB Yeats covering Ulysses and IF opening bookings for the 08.30 ex Holyhead with Oscar.

Ulysses17

I would say the chances are very high that WBY will cover for ULY and OW will operate in place of EPS

jgf

thanks just a matter of waiting for the booking engine to be updated to confirm.

ferryfan

Quote from: jgf on December 31, 2018, 03:57:35 PM
thanks just a matter of waiting for the booking engine to be updated to confirm.
WB Yeats has not received all her certs yet she has a big EU inspection on Wednesday if all goes well she might start appearing on the schedules.

Chef

Yeats appears on the booking engine around January 25 .

jgf

thanks folks I have decided to rush a trip this week just to make sure I get Oscar Wilde. WIll have plenty of time to catch the Wb Yeates later on in the year.