Anybody on here 'Connected' with Irish Ferries

Started by larry, February 25, 2013, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larry

As the title says, is there anybody on here who has a little sway with irish ferries, in particular relating to the rosslare pembroke route? i have a small favour to ask

Blackbirdseye

Hi Larry,

Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

FerryMan

Hi Larry,

I have connections with people in Dublin & Rosslare so I might be able to help. Send us a PM & I will see if I can help.
Ferry Master

larry

Hi again, time to re-hash this thread, have decided to head on the isle of Inishmore on friday morning (16th), would love it if somebody could maybe pull some strings for a wee bridge visit or something for the missus and the kid if at all possible, it would make my day (and by extension theirs)

Blackbirdseye

QuoteHi again, time to re-hash this thread, have decided to head on the isle of Inishmore on friday morning (16th), would love it if somebody could maybe pull some strings for a wee bridge visit or something for the missus and the kid if at all possible, it would make my day (and by extension theirs)

Larry, call me or text me on xxx xxxxxxx and I'll pull the string for you.

larry

Hello there, PM sent to you there, really cant tell you how much i appreciate this
-Larry

larry

a big follow up from this post, this morning i finally went on my day cruise on the isle, to say the least it could have been like anyother which i would never complain about but this time it vastly exceeded expectations, for me, and my gf and her son a major impact was made, a massively positive impact.

from virtually the second we boarded we were treated like royalty, we were met by derry, who is an absolute and true gent who looked after us from the moment we boarded, then we got to spend time on the bridge with gerry who could not have been more hospitable, i plan to write a fuller review of my trip on the isle giving credit where its due (which to be honest is everywhere) but for now i will leave this thread with the utmost of thanks to gerry, derry and the rest of the staff of the isle who made an awesome day into an epic and memorable day for all of us.

from the bottom of our collective heart, many many thanks to you guys from me, my gf and alex, what a day!

HSS

Sounds great, very jealous, looking forward to the fuller review!

larry

you should be jealous ;) but yeah a fuller review outlining the outstanding folk who serve aboard her is certainly in order

HSS

Well Stena are good, what does everybody else think?

larry

personally i dont think the treatment i got from irish ferries could be bettered in any way, unbeatable!

HSS

Would love a visit to the bridge on the Stena Explorer before its recycled!

larry

might be worth trying to contact someone on the inside for that one, the bridge on the isle of inishmore is pretty damn beautiful i gotta say

HSS

Just wondering if you have traveled on Stena Europe and if so, how do they compare?