« on: May 04, 2012, 02:05:36 PM »
And still SSE of Skagen at 1330.
Possibly they received word from the shipyard that they couldn't accept her until next week now....but surely they would have continued further down the coast towards Odense and waited fairly nearby?
I guess where she is at anchor is fairly sheltered by that peninsular, unless the weather turned from the East or South, and then she could even run for shelter into Skagen itself.
When she left Cork last Saturday her ETA at Odense was being shown, by Port of Cork, as 0900 on 1st May (Tuesday)....which probably would have been achieveable for her if running at correct service speed (16-18 knots)....so she is running VERY late, if that ETA was of importance.