Irish Ferries Enthusiasts | Forum

Author Topic: Irish Ferries Fleet movements  (Read 317766 times)

ccs

• View Profile
Re: Irish Ferries Fleet movements
« Reply #1125 on: February 06, 2018, 09:31:34 PM »
Images of the Oscar Wilde leaving drydock on the link below. Click right for more great images.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/das_boot_160/39222053215/in/dateposted/

Great pics. I especially like the one with the tug at the bow of the Oscar.

giftgrub

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1126 on: February 06, 2018, 10:07:32 PM »
Yes, they are very good images, the photographer is very consistent, always takes very good photos and nearly on a daily basis, credit where credit is due a great record of shipping on the Mersey, and they are available for free on Flickr ! win win for us enthusiasts.

Steven

• View Profile
    • NI Ferry Site
« Reply #1127 on: February 08, 2018, 08:18:51 AM »
EPSILON arrived in Belfast yesterday morning, a couple of days later than we originally expected as she had to continue on the Holyhead route as Oscar was still in dry dock! 

I have a few pics on my Flickr page at https://flic.kr/p/22LYp4H for those interested.
Steve in Belfast (suburbia)

Webmaster of www.niferry.co.uk
Flickr: www.flickr.com/tarbyonline

ferryfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: February 10, 2018, 01:49:19 PM »
Oscar Wilde making her first crossing of the year to Cherbourg but from Dublin. The OW must be the only ship that has/can serve all IF routes.

ferryfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: February 12, 2018, 10:59:27 AM »
Ulysses made her usual crossing last night then moved to the Rio Tinto jetty (think it has been renamed) where she remains with both the 024 ex Holyhead and the 0805 from Dublin cancelled. She is due to take up her 1410 sailing. Does anybody know what has happened or is it still something to do with her rudder problems last week?

Ulysses17

• View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: February 12, 2018, 12:12:02 PM »
This was a scheduled cancellation - to allow for an underwater survey I believe. OW is going to take up an extra 1415 ex DUB & 2000 ex HHD to help shift any backlog

giftgrub

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1131 on: February 15, 2018, 11:06:13 PM »
Unconfirmed reports on the Facebook that the Inishmore has a technical issue with one of its engines.

As it is currently the only vessel on the Southern Corridor also providing cover for the Stena Europe with Stena taking spaces on board, a cancellation is not good news.

Hopefully the Inishmore can carry on until the Europe returns on Monday night (assuming refit is to schedule)

jgf

• View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: February 16, 2018, 11:40:40 AM »
Interesting,
Inishmore is constantly late at the moment but I just put that down to the weather and having extra load due to Europe being off. it wasn't showing on Marine Traffic for me for a few days but that now is fixed.

Epsilon is still in Belfast and is cancelled today. Its Trip to Cherbourg tomorrow is still showing on time.

Oscar should be shortly making its way to Rosslare to resume Rossslare - Cherbourg tonight.

Also ULysses schedule is amended to run around 2.5 hours late due to work on her berth in Holyhead.

pdnr777

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1133 on: February 17, 2018, 06:07:53 PM »
What are the links/pages on Facebook or twitter where you are getting news from??