Irish Ferries Enthusiasts | Forum

Your guide to Ireland's ferry services

News:New Forums - if you experience any problems, please e-mail [email protected]

IF Special Offer Question

(Read 1496 times)

larry

• Global Moderator
Hello all,
I'm wanting to have a trip in the OW while she covers the Pembroke run, my question is this, do IF do one of the 6 euro day tip offers mid week? I never heard of it but somebody told me it is a thing, to my knowledge only Stena do it, am I wrong?
Many thanks
Larry
Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 05:08:30 PM by larry

giftgrub

Looking at the website, cheapest is 33 each way from what I can see, might be worth calling down to the port, Oscar sailings cancelled tomorrow, any IF traffic transferred to Stena Europe.

larry

• Global Moderator
Will do thanks mate, 30 quid each way is a bit crazy I think, last time I was on IOI it was 37 return which I even griped about considering the day before I had gone to Fishguard for 5 euro. As ever I have zero complaints about any IF staff, in fact the crew are probably my favourite out there and I found them a much nicer bunch than the Stena crew who were at times rude but I have to be frugal with spending money to enable my day trip addiction what with XMas having bled me dry and family commitments and that, I spend enough on toys (for myself)